The Secret to Ageless Beauty for African American Skin – Jojoba Oil
Jojoba acts as a moisturizer and a tonic, its naturally hypoallergenic and it is PH balanced, making it sustainable for all skin types – especially African-American women’s skin.
2 Ageing Secrets beat with Jojoba Oil
- As we grow older, personally I like the phrase “As we Mature”, our skin starts to dry up due to a decrease in sebum production in the body. Jojoba Oil acts as a supplement of the sebum. It is actually chemically similar to sebum, so your body recognizes it as sebum and readily absorbs it into your system. Because it is absorbed, jojoba oil works to effectively restore the normal oil balance of your skin, helping to prevent dryness.
- The different antioxidant properties of Jojoba Oil help prevent any further damage to your skin due to the ageing process.
Although the term Jojoba oil includes the word oil, it really isn’t oil at all! Jojoba oil is actually a liquid wax – meaning it won’t clog your pores. Jojoba Oil is great for African-American women with skin problems such as eczema, acne scars, and psoriasis since Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory ingredients. Jojoba Oil is ideal for African-American women with oily skin because it does not block your pores and does not irritate acne.
Jojoba Oil Benefits
- Helps soften skin and reduce wrinkles and crows feet
- Helps heal skin from bruises, cuts and scrapes, while reducing scarring
- Great to use for acne, psoriasis, and other minor skin disorders
- Helps reducing irritation and soothes skin after shaving
- Great moisturizer for dry skin, cuticles, lips, and hands
Using Jojoba Oil to assist you in nullifying the appearance of wrinkles is sustainable for all skin types, especially African-American women. Jojoba Oil is actually more preferable over any other anti-wrinkle creams due to the fact that it does not contain any toxic contents. It is hypoallergenic and also very rarely causes any type of skin irritations. Be careful though! When purchasing Jojoba Oil make sure to read the label carefully while making sure to select the one that has the purest and natural form of Jojoba Oil.
One of the most common side effects of ageing or maturing African American skin has to do with the loss of hydration. Basically, your skin gets drier as you get older. Jojoba Oil helps to keep your skin hydrated. It works to protect African American skin from toxins. It is also great for smoothing wrinkles over. It does this by forming a lipid (oil) layer over your skin while easily being absorbed. When shopping for moisturizers, cleansers, soaps and sunscreens, take note of the ingredients creme goji. For your African American skincare regimen, buy products that have jojoba oil as one of the top 3 ingredients to ensure the protection of your skin.
Jojoba oil can be used to help nourish and moisturize all types of face and body skin. As an example, applying some jojoba oil to your African American skin can give it a glowing essence not to mention make it look gorgeous. Or, if you’re in need to remove your makeup, you can use jojoba oil to cleanse your face without any worries for possible allergies or irritations. Last but certainly not least, Jojoba oil can also be applied to African-American women’s skin in order to fight such conditions as athlete’s foot, warts, cold sores and others. So don’t be afraid to rub the jojoba oil all over your body.